He has written for Rolling Stone Indonesia, The Jakarta Post, and Mojok.co. Since 2016, he has joined Tirto.id news site as a writer, and later editor. He writes mostly about music, culinary, and travel, while occasionally writing sports features. In 2018, he received a scholarship for Journalist Training Program organised by Baltic Film, Media, Arts and Communication School of Tallin University and Estonia Development Coorporation. Published a thesis on the Potential of Music Tourism as a New Tourism Alternative in Indonesia (2016), Nice Boys Don’t Write Rock N Roll (2017), and a translation anthology Cum On Feel the Noize (2018). In 2019, he received a scholarship from the National Book Committee and the Ministry of Education and Culture for a two-month residency in London. Her culinary book, Selama Masih Ada Sambal, Hidup Akan Baik-Baik Saja was released in 2021.
1. Alone Longway From Home (2009)
2.Potensi Pariwisata Musik Sebagai Alternatif Pariwisata Baru di Indonesia: Contoh Kasus Java Jazz (2016).
3. Nice Boys Don’t Write Rock N Roll (2017)
4. Cum On Feel the Noize (2018)
5. Selama ada Sambal, Hidup Akan Baik-Baik Saja (2021)
Mochammad Sulthon Samudra Rizky Zulkarnaen is a writer for selected novel he published during his most productive year of study in English Department such as
Trimadon: War of Three Races
CV Pustaka Mediaguru -2019
Presage Flowers/Safir’s Sorrow
CV Pustaka Mediaguru-2020
Penyair Lautan dan Penyair Daratan
Kwikku – 2021
|Translation education||PhD – Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand|
|Experience||Years of experience: 26. Registered at ProZ.com: Mar 2013. Became a member: May 2013.|
|Credentials||Indonesian to English (Institute of Translation and Interpreting)
English to Indonesian (Institute of Translation and Interpreting)
|Memberships||ATA, ITI, CIOL, HPI|
|Software||Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, memoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Trados Studio, Wordfast|
|CV/Resume||CV available upon request|
|Events and training||
|Professional practices||Iwan Munandar PhD, MITI endorses ProZ.com’s Professional Guidelines.|
|At the Higher Education Institution (to be accredited) since:||1988|
|Level of Employment (part-time or full- time):||Full-time|
|Academic Writing, Speaking, Listening, Semantics and Pragmatics, Aesthetics and Arts, English for Civil Engineering, English for Computer Sciences.|
|Certified Translator by Indonesian Translator Association|
Activities in the Areas:
– Further Education
|Masters in TESOL (Teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages)|
|– Languages and cultures|
|– Linguistics, languages, cultures, writing and other language skills|
|How are personal research activities reflected in teaching activities?||
– The publications based on research findings in linguistics and cultures are applied in the teachings of the language and cultures.
– The results of field observations function as data to produce essay writing class.
– In the class of Semantics and Pragmatics, students obtain the data from direct observation in the society and the data are used in the project of Semantics and Pragmatics.
Agung’s work entitled “Tipu Muslihat Calo(n) Abdi Negara” published in Tempo magazine was chosen for successfully investigating the brokering practices behind the selection of honorary civil servant candidates for class 2 or K2. “This is thanks to the hard and compact work of the investigation team and the editor of Tempo magazine,” Agung said, responding to the award he received.
The award was directly handed over by the committee to Tempo Building in Palmerah, Jakarta, Tuesday, January 26, 2016.
She has been with BBC Broadcast Indonesia since 1999. Previously, she was a reporter for Denpasar Bureau of Bisnis Indonesia. Since joining the BBC, she has covered two changes of government in Jakarta, namely the 1999 General Election and the Special Session in 2000. In Malaysia, she was assigned to produce a series of programs on the achievements of Dr Mahathir Mohamad, the fourth Prime Minister of Malaysia. Outside of politics, Rohmatin often produces series on humanitarian issues, including portraits of refugees in Indonesia and human trafficking.
1988-1992: English Literature, Faculty of Letters, Jember University fastest graduate with highest GPA.
1994-1996: Journalism Studies, University of Wales, Cardiff, UK.
1997-1999 : Bisnis Indonesia Journalist
1999-present: journalist/producer BBC World Service, London, UK
Yusri Fajar was born in Banyuwangi, East Java. He completed his undergraduate degree at the Faculty of Literature, University of Jember and his master’s degree in literature at the University of Bayreuth, Bayern, Germany (2008-2010). In 2007, he attended a Short Course at Leeds University UK and in 2016 a visiting scholar program in Contemporary American Literature at the University of Louisville Kentucky USA (2016). He is currently pursuing his doctoral degree in the Sociology Study Program at Brawijaya University. Since 2003 Yusri has been a permanent lecturer at the Faculty of Cultural Sciences, Universitas Brawijaya. His writings are published in various newspapers and magazines such as Horison, Kompas, The Jakarta Post, Basis Magazine, Media Indonesia, and Jawa Pos.
1. Surat dari Praha (Short Story Collection, February, 2012)
2. To Those of You for Whom the Snow Waits (A Collection of Poems, March, 2017)
3. Literature that crosses borders and identities (A collection of essays, April, 2017)
4. Guest of Seoul City (Novel, December 2019)
5. The Path of Literary Criticism: Applications of Postcolonial Theory to Ecocriticism (2020)
1. 3rd winner of the Literary Criticism Competition of the Jakarta Arts Council 2022 with a manuscript entitled “Chairil Anwar ignored Nature?”
2. First Winner of the HISKI Bali Literary Criticism Competition and the Bali Provincial Language Center in 2020 with a manuscript entitled “Wisata “Wisata Bersama Amba: Traces of Political Prisoners, Natural and Cultural Potential of Buru Island”
3. Recipient of the Sutasoma Award from the East Java Language Center, 2017: Best Book of Essays/Literary Criticism with a book entitled “Literature that Crosses Borders and Identities”.
4. 2nd winner of the Literary Criticism Competition, Anugerah Sastra dan Seni UGM 2017 with a manuscript entitled “Lapindo Mud Tragedy”: Human Suffering and Natural Damage in the Poems of Tanggulendut by F Azis Manna”.
5. 2nd winner of the Literary Essay Competition “Jassin Transmission” held by BASIS Magazine and Bilik Literasi Solo, 2017 with an essay entitled “Food, Social Relations and Identity: Enjoying Poems in Alfian Dippahatang’s Magic Kitchen”.
6. Winner of the “Jassin Transmission” Literary Essay Competition held by BASIS Magazine and Bilik Literasi Solo, 2017 with an essay entitled “Indonesia in the Eyes of the Dutch in the Colonial Era: Uncovering History in Iksaka Banu’s Kumcer All for the Indies”.
7. His short story “Kota tanpa Bunga” was selected as the best short story in the 2014 MPU DKI Jakarta Writers’ Meeting.
Imron wakhid Harits, PhD is an Associate Professor in Children Literature and English Education, he is also the Director of International Office UTM. His publication link https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Imron_Harits/publications and his email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For his education, he graduated from Departement of English Literature, University of Jember, Indonesia (Bachelor), Master of Language and Literature Education, State Surabaya University, Indonesia (Master), Institute on Education and Social Studies, Palacky University Olomouc, Czech Republic (PhD). He also joined with some non – degree courses such as Institute on Contemporary American Literature, University of Louisville, Kentucky, USA (non – degree), Research Fellow, Xi Hua University, Chengdu, P.R. China (non – degree),Erasmus plus mobility, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia (non – degree)
Then, about his Academic Activities are as follows,
Board Member e- Pedagogium Journal, Faculty of Education, Palacky University Olomouc, Czech Republic
Reviewer Journal Parafrase Universitas 17 Agustus Surabaya, Indonesia
Chief Editor Jurnal Prosodi, Universitas Trunojoyo Madura, Indonesia
Reviewer Journal of Language Circle, Universitas Negeri Semarang (UNNES), Indonesia
Reviewer Journal HSSR (Humanities and Social Science Reviews)
Reviewer Jurnal Leksika, Universitas Muhammadiyah Purwokerto
Reviewer Asian Journal for Current Research, (2017)
Revewer di Unik Kediri
Keynote Speaker at PhD conference 2017 at Palacky University Olomouc, Czech republic
Keynote Speaker Forum Language and Literature Universitas Negeri Surabaya (Unesa), 2018 Indonesia
Keynote Speaker seminar Sastra Anak dan Remaja, Universitas 17 Agustus Surabaya 2018
Keynote Speaker Seminar Nasional Bahasa dan Sastra, UTM, 2018
Keynote Speaker Seminar Young Adult Literature, Universitas 17 Agustus Surabaya,
Keynote speaker children Literature seminar, Kahaniya, India, 2020
Pembicara pada phD conference di Czech 2020
Pembicara pada Symposium sastra anak di University Ljubljana Slovenia
Keynote speaker Pachyderm India 2021
Keynote speaker seminar nasional HISKI 2021