|Date of Birth:||18/09/1959|
(qualification to teach):
|Teaching Certificate issued by The Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education 2010
Registration Number: 101102504803
|At the Higher Education Institution (to be accredited) since:||1988- up to now 2022|
|Level of Employment (part-time or full-time):||Full-time|
|Teaching Focus:||Apllied Linguistics (Semantics, Pragmatics and Sociolinguistics)|
|Interdisciplinary Aspects:||(Semantics, Pragmatics and Sociolinguistics)|
|Activities in the Areas:|
|– Further Education||Masters degree in Apllied Linguistics|
|– Research||– Language Choice Among Indonesian Students Living in Australia. (Master’s Thesis)|
|– Consultancy||As supervisor of some students who are writing thesis in Apllied Linguistics. (Semantics, Pragmatics and Sociolinguistics)|
|How are personal research activities reflected in teaching activities?||– The Effectiveness of Using TOEFL test as standardized Testing Instrument.
– Contrastive Analysis of Grammatical and Lexical Aspects of English Department Students’ writing ( Research report)
– Workshop at RELC Singapore Personal websites As Teaching Intrument in The Faculty of Letters, Jember University. (Paper presented on regional workshop in Singapore)
– E-learning as a means to spreaad out and increase the quality of Higher Education quallity in Indonesia
– The Use of E-learning to Develop E-learning Materials.
– Commuication Strategy Used by Buyers and Sellers in Some Taditional Markets in Jember ( Unpublished Research Report)
|The Use of Animation as Model of Learning TOEFL to Increase the Test takers’ Score (Unpublished Research report)
English Proficiency Test (EPT) Computer Based Software English Language Testing.
– BUDAYA KOPI; Pengembangan Perkampungan Etnik Using dan Potensi Kuliner Berbasis Lokalitas. (Unpublished Research report.)
– Pemahaman Mahasiswa Sastra Inggris Fakultas Ilmu Budaya Universitas Jember Terhadap Pemakaian Register Medis Pada Kemasan Obat-obatan Yang dijual Bebas.
|– General||Lecturer in Faculty of Humanities, Jember University.|
|– Activities as an Expert:||Teaching at a Private University on Liguistics field.(UPM) Probolinggo.
Thesis writing consultant at private university (UPM) Probollinggo.
|International experience through:|
|– Management Activities|
|– Academic Activities|
|– Personal Background/ Experience|